Blobb: Episode 01 Blobb: Episode 01

Good.

I liked your idea and some parts were quite humorous (like the mum and coffee) but you gotta work on your animation and timing. The worst part about it was that it was very slow. Make sure the next episode doesn't have shots that last a very long time when nothing is happening. For instance when he presses the alarm clock button, it could happen within 5 frames or not even be there at all but instead it took a long time.

Either way I like the way you are taking this, the concept is simple but fun.

muflubbagon1 responds:

Thanks FuelKat. I agree that it was kinda slow, but I need to get the balance right between quick and fast. I'm glad you liked the mother and coffee bit. That was my more, umm.. productive moments.

Thanks for the review. =]

Operation: BAD Operation: BAD

Why is Newgrounds supporting StickPage?

This animation was not front page material. It wasn't bad, but it had no style what so ever. The only good part was by Master Samus (oh look, Crazy Jay isn't using his own material to get popular, what a surprise!).

It seems that NG only put this on front page because its crazy jay, not because its good. I'm surprised that NG, the place where all artists are treated equally and with respect, are giving stickpage publicity, who are just as bad as Ebaum's World.

Sid Wormington - Action Sid Wormington - Action

Huzzah!

Good Job Ratfaceeee, its almost perfect; the only thing missing is a big robot dinosaur! I hope this animation wins some awards or gets on front page, it rox. The sound for the explosion at the end is particularly good ;)

Alphaland Alphaland

Maybe I'm getting a bit too deep...

...but this felt like a philosophical exploration of what conciousness is and for that reason it was incredibly powerful.

Turnaus Turnaus

Awsome!

I loved it! It was fun against a computer, but even better playing my little brother =D

A brilliant idea that makes really interesting game play, keep up the good work!

Zynex DEMO Zynex DEMO

It could be made into a good game.

It seems pretty kool, but parts were rushed and a bit glitchy. I love the 3D, but not being able to hide and walk around is very restricting.

I would suggest having a "duck" control, where you hide behind something.